What's so special about Take-a-Note? (Part 3 of 4)
As a todo list, many times I use the app using the following pattern:
- Use some app, see some information I'd like to follow up on.
- Select the information, copy it.
- Launch my todo-list, and paste the information for later use
So, I wrote a feature into TaN where a new note always starts pre-populated with the content of the pasteboard pasted into the note.
Two more detail on this are:
1. Pre-select the pre-pasted content (so it's really easy to get rid off, in case we incorrectly "guessed" what you wanted...)
2. Add a "clear pasteboard" option, so the information doesn't haunt us...
(Important, Can do w/o. But will miss...)
(Image Below. See the pre-pasted pre-selected text, along with the special clear-pasteboard button on the keyboard.)