Redoing Take-a-Note... First observations
I started redoing Take-a-Note for iOS 7 exactly a month ago (February 27th, 2014).
It actually started earlier - some 5 months ago, when on a long flight I decided to start laying down wireframes, to see where it takes me.
My last update was on October 15th, 2012 - so it's been almost a full year without any updates, and I dare say I barely touched the code for over a year before that.
One of the most interesting lessons I've learned was looking at the preferences/settings the user could controls.I used to have over ten (10). and I'm now aiming for less than five (5)...
Lets see how this holds/turns out :-)